Monday, September 26, 2005

With Regret

When I don't follow my first mind things never turn out right.

I didn't want to write anything about the drama about the Labor Day barbecue, but I did. I don't regret writing the original entry, but what I do regret is allowing the blog to be used to attack Leon viciously, and most importantly, anonymously. And for that, I want to apologize to Leon. Now, everyone can debate this topic as much as they like, but I'm not going to let something like that happen again.

I haven't been blogging long, but I have learned an invaluable lesson. First, write about what I want to write about, period. I really appreciate all the feedback I get from people encouraging me to write more and telling me how much they follow the blog.

At the request of Dr. Leon Foreman, I am removing all items about him and his business from this blog. Today has been a really tiring day. I have spent more time on this topic, as opposed to handling my own business. And from this day forward I will not mention anything about Leon Foreman, nor any of his activities, businesses, etc. So, if there is something Leon is planning, or any activity he is promoting, you will not read about it here. I'm going to TRY and keep above the fray. As I said to those who begged me to write the entry, in the end it will seem as if I have some personal vendetta against Leon, and I don't.

I have to live here and I have so many, many other challenges that I face everyday just trying to do my thing. I don't need anymore distractions.

Now, that's not to say that if some shit happens again that is fucked up and wrong that I won't make a comment on it, BUT, I will make sure that it is handled much differently in the future.

Best of luck to you Leon.

Now, on to other things!