Monday, October 17, 2005

Ernest Montgomery Photos




* Here are a few photos taken by the inimitable Ernest Montgomery. He just left the Monaga Apartments today (along with another favorite, Keith B.), but left these images for me to remember him by. See you next month, Ernest! Thanks again for everything.

* The actual filming of Miami Vice started today, but it is a closed-set and they don't want any picture taking. With the Dominican Police on the street with rifles one tends to take their orders seriously. As I get more information I will pass it on. Maybe I need to go to have dinner in the Sofitel and see if I can get a glimpse of Jamie or Colin. Went I lived in NYC I bumped into celebrities every now and again, especially when I worked in Bergdorf Goodman, but now it is slim pickings down here with celebrity sightings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Hector the brother of the young man that was shot and killed last month?

Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said...

No. Hector is from San Jose de Ocoa.

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy in the second photo?

Anonymous said...

Hunky dominicanos, but No x-rated photos?

Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said...

The other guy is named Sylvester. And no, no x-rated photos. Sorry.