Thanksgiving weekend is fast approaching, and everyone here is getting busy with sprucing things up. It is going to be a very busy couple of weeks for me. I have several friends coming down and it will be catch up and gossip time.
Don't forget that David and Jerry have put together some diversions for everyone when they come down. There will even be a Thanksgiving dinner at Jerry's restaurant, CafE'lectico (pictured above), which is being prepared by Sylvester Paige. Click here for more information.I keep getting asked what do I want people to bring down for me. Well, because I'm such a nice guy I have decided to compose a list:
- Magazines: People, OK, Vanity Fair, Economist, New Yorker, Star, Enquirer, anything
- Food: Bagels, Cheesecake, Raisin Bran Crunch, any kind of Tropicana/Dole juices
- Toiletries: Kiehl's anything, Clinique facial scrub, any kind of lotion/creme from the Body Shop
- DVD: The Golden Girls (I haven't seen them in almost 2 years!), Brazilian Porn
- La Casa Rosada Orphanage: clothes, books, checks, etc.
Okay, that's all I can think of now. Just come on down already!