Monday, November 21, 2005

What's Going On?


Well, the planes are arriving and the tourists are now flocking back to paradise. This past weekend was very nice. Friday night was pretty dead, Saturday night the clubs were packed and I had a great time in Arena on Sunday night, though I had a little too much to drink.

I have been getting calls from people who are coming AND from those who can't make it, but want to come. Don't worry, you will all be here soon. As always, I get some very interesting people here. One such person is John K., from Miami, who is just a really great guy. He is also very attractive so there are MANY people Americans wanting a date. John will be leaving tomorrow after his first visit to the country. I don't know, but I think he will be coming back soon. Come back soon John, I really enjoyed your stay with us.

Lawrence Goldsby is wrapping his stay with us. It was just a pleasure having him here and I'm going to miss him cooking me kidney pie, bubbles and squeak and the like. Thanks for staying with us Lawrence, we are happy to be your home when you're in Santo Domingo.

For the next couple of weeks the apartments will be really jumping. I'm sprucing everything up now, and still trying to make it out for dinner and drinks with friends that are visiting. Also, looking for apartments.

Everyone wants to see more pictures, but it is difficult. I don't want to take pictures of people and put them on the internet without their consent. I'll see if I can take some photos of some cute guys and post them. Oh, by the way, the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lastly, since starting the blog we have amassed over 10,000 hits, and just passed our 100th post. I want to thank those who post comments, but I especially want to thank those who take the time out to send me emails and encouragement. Just want you to know that it is appreciated.

No comments: