Former New Yorker (Harlem!) living in Santo Domingo. I moved here in January 2004. I'm just following my dream of being my own boss and looking forward to the journey of where life takes me next. This blog documents the journey, warts and all. I want to encourage people to seek out a life that makes you happy.
Monaga does not claim ownership over some of the images posted, unless otherwise stated. The images remain the property of their respective owners. If you are the legitimate owner and wish to have the images removed, please email me and I will remove them. Monaga is NOT responsible, nor does it have control, over content of any external website links.
6 comments:
love. those. carifros. love them. such sexy menz all of them. i think this is what the menz look like in paradise. thank u for this blog.
"So many men, so little time."
- Mae West
Anthony, you did it again! NICE
Does anybody know where to find men like these in Punta Cana. Will be there next month and want to know where to hook up.
IF IT'S "FREE" I'LL TAKE IT
The guy in the corn rows, can I get an Amen? AMEN !!!!
Damn. Can all of these men be found in Santo Domingo?!? I can't wait to come down for the first time and basically get all my senses aroused, lol.
Cheers :)
Post a Comment