Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ricardo Muniz @ Coquichulo Images

Puerto Rican photographer, Ricardo Muniz of Coquichulo Images, continues to titillate with his latest feature--a tribute to winter in New York City he calls, "Pimp Papis." What better way to celebrate the beauty of the Latino male, say goodbye to winter and welcome spring than by throwing three near-naked men, two Dominicans and an Argentine, into the snow and saying, "Work it, papis!" This series was published in the famed Paris magazine, Ohlala. The models featured are Corona (Dominican), Santiago, (Argentine), and, of course, the 2008 winner of the Mr. Escandalo Contest, Deilin (Dominican). Feel free to check out more of Ricardo's art and photography at his blog www.coquichuloimages.blogspot.com.Above is my FAVORITE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finding the cast for my latest gang bang!! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I died and went to haeven, my such delicious studs. where can I find some just like them?? please tell me , quick before it's too late... smile...JIM from Housotn, Tx.

Anonymous said...

Such cute, Latina girls. They could be on the cover of Time, too!