Friday, April 30, 2010

Hot!

Photo by LeeStudiosNYC
This week went by quick. The heat is definitely upon us. Not so much heat, but the humidity. It is here. I have finally signed up for Facebook. I am glad that I finally signed up because I have heard from people when I was kid. Who knew? Actually I was tired of getting links to look at photos and what not, but because it was on Facebook I could not see it. While surfing around on some pages there I came across the photos at the top. I remember when they were done, but had not seen them published anywhere. Of course they were on Facebook, but I could not see them. The guy above is a really cool guy, but you would never think he would take great photos. But the camera loves him. Again, who knew?

Having a small cocktail party tomorrow for a really good friend who is visiting. This is a milestone birthday for him. He also won a Tony Award last year, so it has been a great year for him overall. I hope the man with the beautiful eyelashes can come by for a drink. Here's hoping. I hope you had a great week, and have a safe weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very HOT

Anonymous said...

I prefer the darker skin myself but YESSSSSSSSSS...this one is HOT

Unknown said...

Great pictures! How do we find you on Facebook? I'll be moving to the DR for 2 years to teach, starting in August. Don't know a single person.

Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said...

You can check my email address: anthony.montgomery@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

well it's obvious that i'm reading this comment somewhat late to having come by your small cocktal party for a drink however i apreciate the invitation. also i wanted say thanks for keeping me on your thoughts, att the man/ w t b el