Friday, September 02, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

Well the planes are arriving and the place is getting full. Went out last night and was pleasantly surprised to get some nice comments about the blog (mental note: got to add more pictures). Saw some people who I had not seen in quite some time. Felipe is a famous drag performer (appears on a very popular television show) here and he and talked about giving a big party with dancers, drag queens, the works. It is unfortunate, but ever since I closed The A Club, no one gives any good strip shows. I was even approached by a guy who wants to be a stripper and started to show me his "talents." Okay, I got the hint I will plan something soon. But where?

Yesterday it was really hot and humid. So far today it doesn't seem to be too bad. The apartment building is full this weekend, THANK GOD! Everyone seems to like the apartments a lot and interest is really picking up. Almost sold-out for Thanksgiving.

Okay, I promise to take the camera out and take some pictures.

No comments: