Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was a great Thanksgiving for me here in Santo Domingo. David Lee and I had talked about getting together for Thanksgiving at his house. We originially talked about maybe 5 people and it ended up being over 20 there yesterday. It was all good. David baked the turkey and some chicken, and we had our Dominican version of an American classic Thanksgiving. More importantly, the conversation and fellowship were the most important things.

On January 31, 2007, will be my 3-year anniversary of living in the Dominican Republic. My, how time has flew by. I have learned so much and have sooooo much to be thankful for.

Many, many people are in town for the "unofficial" start to the Winter season. Of course everyone will be congregating at Jay-Dee's tonight for their stripper-thon. I hope they get some beautiful men to work the VIP room. At any rate, I will see you there.

I pray all had a great Thankgsiving!

Cool Slideshows

No comments: