The life and times of a gay American ex-patriate living and learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Dominican Beauty
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
O.. MY.. GOD !!! Anthony, tell us.. where do you find these gorgeous men? No wonder you moved to the Dominican Republic, you lucky devil... No doubt...definitely some of the most handsome men are found there. Thanks for sharing them with us
Any site (Hi5.com, MySpace.com, adam4adam.com, gay.com, etc.) where people are looking to meet each other you will find Dominicans. I have written about Hi5 MANY times.
Former New Yorker (Harlem!) living in Santo Domingo. I moved here in January 2004. I'm just following my dream of being my own boss and looking forward to the journey of where life takes me next. This blog documents the journey, warts and all. I want to encourage people to seek out a life that makes you happy.
2018 BMW X3 Review Redesign Specs And Release Date
-
2018 BMW X3 The X3 was BMW's top of the line hybrid for quite a while
however it was outperformed by the bigger X5 in 2016. Despite the fact that
the X3 is...
WE HAVE MOVED!!! Nos emos movido!!!
-
-We have moved to a new webpage, better than ever, click on the picture
below to see out new home!!!.
- Nos emos movido a una pagina nueva mejor que nunc...
EXTRA BIG DICKS – HORNED UP
-
Marxel is horned up and he has no other means to satisfy himself except to
call in for an escort. He tells the operator that he wants the man with the
bigg...
Los milloncitos que costó la Minustah en Haití
-
El retiro de la Minustah de Haití supondrá más gasto militar para República
Dominicana. El ministro de Defensa, teniente general Rubén Darío Paulino
Sem, a...
The Years Of Writing Dangerously
-
Thirteen years ago, as I was starting to experiment with this blogging
thing, I wrote the following: [T]he speed with which an idea in your head
reaches th...
Monaga does not claim ownership over some of the images posted, unless otherwise stated. The images remain the property of their respective owners. If you are the legitimate owner and wish to have the images removed, please email me and I will remove them. Monaga is NOT responsible, nor does it have control, over content of any external website links.
10 comments:
O.. MY.. GOD !!! Anthony, tell us.. where do you find these gorgeous men? No wonder you moved to the Dominican Republic, you lucky devil...
No doubt...definitely some of the most handsome men are found there. Thanks for sharing them with us
I'm not particularly attracted by his face, but underneath all that baby oil there seems to be a great chest and abs!
Its not like you to post an anonymous hottie. Who is he? Where did you find him? Did you take these photos?
I didn't take these photos. I have a Dominican friend in Rhode Island who is sending me links to photos of Dominicans on different sites.
Enjoy!
WHAT SITES??! I've been lookin and I ain't found none of this quality... better lookin, but not the photo quality. So please give it up!!
Hey - I agree these guys are hot, and YES, I live in Rhode Island - but I am not the person you are referring to. So, what is the site?
David
Any site (Hi5.com, MySpace.com, adam4adam.com, gay.com, etc.) where people are looking to meet each other you will find Dominicans. I have written about Hi5 MANY times.
agregame pana a mi msn ringola28@hotmail.com estoy en sto dgo
sexy.sexy.sexy i want to do dirty things with him lol..
I'll take him WITH hair please! Well.... even if he didnt have hair I would still take him!
Post a Comment