Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Latest

With all the talk about the economy dampening people's appetite for travel, I can say that it has personally been the opposite for gay travel to the Dominican Republic. There has been a steady stream of visitors since the end of December. This weekend is a holiday (Martin Luther King, Jr.) in the States, and true to form many people are here and coming here.

With the weather in the States and many parts of Europe taking an ugly turn for the worst (bone numbing cold!), it is always good to get away. And the Dominican Republic is one of the best places to do that. The weather has been fantastic, with little rain, no humidity, and breezy at night. What more could you want? Well, whatever it is, you can find it here. Carnival is going to be another great time to visit. I think some special parties are going to be in the works.

I went for a complete checkup last week and I have to run and get all my results today. I promise to write up something when I get back later tonight.

Promise!

Until soon,
The Monaga Blogger

No comments: