Monday, March 16, 2009

Latest

The gossip mill is running rampant about Jack Phillips' murder. Who could do this? Why? Does every foreigner have someting to fear? I did not know Jack well. I think I laid eyes on him maybe 10 times in my life. And most of those times was seeing him sitting at Paco's when I walked by. I feel confident that the police will find out who did this. Someone out there knows something. I have the contact information for lead investigator. If you have information that could help please contact:

Doctora Francia A. Hernandez P.
Franciametal@hotmail.com
809.682.2151 x2435 or 2437

I am not sure if she speaks English, but they have someone who can translate. I think the family, if they are able, should post some type of reward to get people talking. I will keep you posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rumor mill is running overtime with the talk of a new nightclub opening. I am not sure of the name, but it is supposed to open in the spot of the old Rouge club in Gazcue. I have heard that they will be opening in April, and will have something like 18 go-go boys for the premiere. Can Santo Domingo support another large club? Only time will tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The With the economy in the tank the way it is people in the U.S. who are struggling are now asking family members in the D.R. for help. Interesting article in the New York Daily News.

No comments: