Monday, July 06, 2009

I'm Back

Needed a break from blogging, but now I'm back. Who knew while I was gone so many things would happen. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson have all died. All three of them have been in my celebrity orbit for as long as I can remember. I hope Michael is at peace now.

Pan Am World Airways Dominicana is a new airline flying from Santo Domingo to Puerto Rico. (www.pawadominicana.com)

And article about the effect of the decline in remittmances.

Air France is really having a bad time lately. They had a flight take off from Santo Domingo, bound for Paris. It had to return after 20 mintues because of some mechanical problems.

JetBlue now flies directly from Boston to Santo Domingo.

The Dominican Republic is second in the world for "green living" happiness.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blog, brother!

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blog, brother!

John K said...

Bienvenido, Anthony!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad u back, love for you Anthony

LP said...

Nice picture from Lee Studios. He should shoot the upcoming White Party Moonlight Cruise in NYC on Aug 1. Talk to him for me A.

LP

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back. Missed you.

Anonymous said...

I totally like this site, because I was born and raced in The Dominican Republi, and for me to find a site about it, it is amazing...