Friday, July 31, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Tomorrow I am heading up to Santiago. There is yet another bodybuilding contest. What can I say, I'm a groupie. We decided to go up a day earlier to sniff out what is going on. Also, we can check out some of the gay Santiago hotspots. I am sure to have some photos of our exploits this weekend. Also, found the video for Arlenis Sosa as the new face of Lancome. She is sooo beautiful.

Also, finally, people are starting to talk about how the taxes and airline tickets to the Dominican Republic are becoming prohibitive. The taxes can sometimes be 52% of the ticket. Somehow I doubt that they will reduce the taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthony,
Can you share some of those hot spots in Santiago for us? Love the captital but would love to explore other towns as well...

Thanks!