Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ebony Pyramid Cruise





This past weekend was the Ebony Pyramid cruise to the Bahamas. From all reports I've heard it was a tremendous success. Dujuan was very supportive and mentioned Dominican Island Heat several times. This impressed Laurence Pinckney greatly, who is working now to put things together for next year's event. It is the usual practice in the community that you don't talk about nothing else but your event and not be supportive of what others are trying to do. One day things will change, but I'll be dead.

Congratulations on a great event, Dujuan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I look forward to reading your blogs everytime I log on. I visited Santo Domingo for the first time in August 2005, and I loved the attention all the handsome buggarones gave me. Reading your Blogs keeps me posted in the local drama until I come back on Feb.28,2006.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Nelson,
Bronx, NY.USA

Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said...

Hola Nelson,

thank you very much for your encouragement. I really appreciate it, honestly.

Take care,
Anthony